In the light of the new European regulation on the protection of personal data n. 679/2016 (so-called GDPR or even "Regulation"), the undersigned S.I.R.E.A. S.r.l., (C. f. and VAT number: 01158790350) (hereinafter “S.I.R.E.A.”), in person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Montecchio Emilia (RE), via G. Galilei, 27, as "owner" ex artt. 4 n. 7 and 24 of the Regulation, provides you with the following privacy information.
Herewith, the following information is provided, in accordance with the principle of transparency, in order to make you aware of the characteristics and methods of data processing.
The processing of these data will be lawful and in accordance with the principle of fairness in compliance with the rules of the GDPR; S.I.R.E.A. adopts adequate and appropriate measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data.
1. Nature and type of your data collected and processed
1.1. Your data processed, collected by S.I.R.E.A. through the website www.sireainternational.com, fall into the category called "personal data" ex art. 4 paragraph 1 n. 1) of the Regulation (“any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“concerned”), the identifiable natural person can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number , location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of its physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity”), as well as in the category of so-called. usage data (eg IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the user, URI addresses, etc.).
2. Information on "Owner"
2.2. We inform you that any changes or updates regarding the data relating to the subject just mentioned in the previous art. 2.1. of this information will be properly published on the website of the undersigned.
3. Purpose of the processing
3.1. In accordance with the art. 5 paragraph 1 letter b) of the Regulation, we inform you that your personal data and cd. of use will be collected and subsequently processed for the following purposes:
• contact the user;
• address management and sending of e-mail messages;
• interaction with social networks and external platforms;
• display of content from external platforms;
• sending newsletters, if you consent in advance to this specific treatment;
• statistical evaluation of the use of the Site in an anonymous and aggregate form.
3.2. Only the provision of personal data identified with an asterisk in the registration form is mandatory; in the event that the mandatory data are incomplete, S.I.R.E.A. can not execute or reply to the request.
4. Subjects recipients of personal data collected and processed
4.1. In accordance with the art. 13 paragraph 1 letter e) and f) of the Regulation, we inform you that your personal data may be disclosed to third parties, exclusively to fulfill the purposes better described in art. 2 above, established in the Italian territory or within the European Union or in a so-called country. third, with the exception of those considered "inadequate" by the European Commission pursuant to art. 45 of the Regulation.
5. Period of retention of personal data collected and processed
5.1. In accordance with the art. 13 paragraph 2 letter a) of the Regulation, we inform you that the retention period of your personal data will last until you decide to withdraw your consent to the processing of any purposes better indicated in art. 3 of this information.
5.2. Your personal data will be processed with the support of paper, electronic or telematic means.
6. Principles applied to the processing of your data
6.1. In accordance with the art. 5 of the Regulations, we inform you that your personal data will be:
• Treated in a lawful, correct and transparent way towards the interested party (so-called principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency);
• Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and subsequently processed in ways that are not incompatible with these purposes (so-called purpose limitation principle);
• Appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are processed (so-called data minimization principle);
• Exact and, if necessary, updated (so-called accuracy principle);
• Stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (so-called conservation limitation principle);
• Treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection, through appropriate technical and organizational measures, unauthorized or unlawful processing and loss, destruction or accidental damage (so-called integrity and confidentiality principle) ).
7. Rights of the interested party
7.1. In relation to your personal data processed by the Data Controller, we inform you that you have the right to exercise the rights governed by Articles. from 15 to 21 and from 77 to 78 of the Regulations.
7.2. In accordance with the art. 12 paragraph 1 of the Regulations, S.I.R.E.A. undertakes to provide you with the communications referred to in Articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation in a concise, transparent, intelligible, easily accessible and with a simple and clear language: such information will be provided in writing or by any other electronic means or, at the request of the interested party, will be provided orally, provided that the identity of the interested party is proved by other means.
7.3. In accordance with the art. 12 paragraph 3 of the Regulations, the Holder informs you that he / she undertakes to provide you with information regarding the action taken regarding a request pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 without undue delay and, in any case, no later than one month after receipt of the request itself; this deadline may be extended by two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests.
7.4. In order to be able to exercise the rights described above in this article, the interested party can make use of the contact details specified in art. 2 of these "Information".
Montecchio Emilia (RE), 25.5.2018
(in the person of his legal representative pro tempore)